Friday, October 24, 2014

October 18

.

Water on the back side of a maple leaf.



Greens (and purples) at the farmers' market.  Kale (I think) in the back, Brussels sprouts at left, green cauliflower, and one eggplant, center right.



Zingerman's mandelbrot.  You have heard me talk about the skill and talent at Zingerman's Bakehouse on many occasions.  This is one of my favorites....  It has a touch of citrus that really pushes it from "very good" to "WOW."  In my humble.



Upstairs in the new construction attached to the Deli.  I don't know what they call it, but I call it "the garage" as it has garaged doors that can be opened to the patio when the weather is nice.  Coffe, water, napkin dispenser with an ad for this month's "cake of the month," a sourdough roll with really good chocolate in it, a bagel, and the gallon of cider we bought at the farmers' market.



We have lots of books at our house.  LOTS of books.  Lots that belong to us, and lots that belong to the library.

I thought I'd give you a taste of the variety of library books each of us had at home on the 18th, just before a bunch of them went back to the library.



You'll notice a bit of repetition.  We do share books, sometimes....



.

2 comments:

clayt666 said...

Huh. The spine of the book appears to say "Ann Arobor and Detroit" while the cover says "Ann Arbor and Detroit". It may be worth millions on the collectors market. SFSF

I need orange said...

I didn't even notice that. That's hilarious.............

:-)