Friday, March 20, 2015

March 7

.

Broken ice crust on the driveway.



It's frustrating, trying to take a pic of white on white......  I've upped the contrast, but these pieces still don't show up as well as I wish they did.



Closer yet.



A place where the shrink-wrapped-looking snow/ice has been broken.



Someone built a construction out of pieces of ice crust.



And in some places, it's thinking about melting............



I was in the mood for something savory.  This is a roasted red pepper and farm cheese sandwich.  It's good.

Something about the light, and where I was sitting, meant that the signage (on the wall behind the people sitting across the table from me) was heavily reflected on the table.  I like the shadow of the plate and the sandwich and wrapper, above, and I like what happened with the bottom of a water glass, below.




Another look at the water glass, this time with a lot of its reflection.



Grocery-store flowers at Busch's.



.

No comments: