Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April 11

.

Sunrise on a damp day in Tree Town.  It was a touch foggy, and the grass was wet.  I like the slanting sunshine in the lower right corner of this image.  The early-morning sunlight is very yellow.....



The wet grass in our front yard sparkled.  I tried to capture that..........



Hey -- look!  Look what the water droplets look like in the image above!  I wonder how that happened.....



Just the normal lens I always shoot with -- no fancy filters or anything.............



Farmers' market.  Hydrangeas.




Pussy willows.



Those gray things are as soft as they look.  Like kitten fur.



I can't make up my mind about this.  Many twigs, fused........  It is interesting and cool looking (love the curve), but I feel like I'm staring at an unfortunate individual with a birth defect.



Color!




Green!



Zingerman's Next Door for breakfast.  In addition to an excellent breakfast selection, there are myriad choices in the "small gift for a person who has everything" categories.....



One of my go-to favorites.  Cheddar-herb scone.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......

The people at Zingerman's Bakehouse who decide what to put into baked goods do an astoundingly good job.  The excellent cheddar would make these good, and the herbs push them right over the top.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm..................................



Really (really) good chocolate, in sourdough bread.  Toni's Come Undone.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.............


.

No comments: