Tuesday, August 04, 2015

July 28

.

Daylily.



I was looking at the daylilies, and noticed that something was moving.........



I think this is a silvery checkerspot.



I wish I could look at its antennae under a microscope....  Those black and white stripes, and those bulgy yellow things on the ends.............



I bet this is a yucca.  Love the wispy-looking curls, in contrast with the very sturdy and linear leaves.



Here's what the whole plant looks like.



It's in the same yard with all the big fancy daylilies.





I know this little house was featured here the last time it was for sale....  It's very cute.  If you like to look at houses online, this one is on Doty in Ann Arbor, Michigan.



I believe this is a Stokes aster.


.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

That yucca is FABULOUS! SO clear and crisp!